Aims and objectives
The society shall function on No profit No loss basis to achieve the following aims & object in
· To undertake welfare activities for socially backwards, handicaps, Tribal for promotion of their moral, social, educational and physical improvement. In
· To undertake research, review, assessment and development of social structure in various part of country.
· To promote General awareness and National Interest among the rural/tribal families of various states.
· To organize/construct shelter home for old age people and homeless/helpless children.
· To promote family planning and Health awareness to improve life stile, medical care and other social values for better care of citizen of
particularly in rural area. India
· To promote eradication of alcoholism and drug abuse.
· To promote self Defense among the women’s and children to over come antisocial elements of the society.
· To undertake research and development technology in rural area for increasing Agricultural production, creating employment, Eradicating poverty and brining overall improvement in rural economy.
· To undertake educational /tech. education/rehabilitation program particularly for women, backwards &minority class people.
· To assist public to acquire residential accommodation.
· To assist Gov /Non Govt. originations to arrange medical /food facilities in backward/tribal area.
· To promote cultural/educational activities in backward/tribal area.
· To promote prosecution of research prorogation of knowledge and experimental measures in connection with the study of diseases, their prevention, causation and remedy through herbs, siddha, Yoga and Naturopathy particularly in rural /tribal area.
· To undertake Research work on herbal plantation, cultivation, marketing, processing its medicinal application in rural /tribal to uplift poor population, formers in
· To undertake research work on creation of employment opportunities in herbal plantation, cultivation. Marketing, processing, for rural and urban population leaving under poverty line.
· To undertake Education/training/cultural and health programs through various centers in
· To support Education-cum motivational effort with quality family planning, mother and child health services in rural/tribal and defense area.
· To deal with population explosion through motivation and medical services.
· To promote, propagate, develop general interest of people in herbal plantation, Yoga & naturopathy in
· To propound way of life, improvement of physical health, social & personnel behaviors of public through Yoga and to promote national interest among general public of
· To undertake conservation. Cultivation, marketing Export development of medicinal plant and awareness program of central Govt./NGO schemes.
· To undertake tree plantation, social forestry, animal husbandry, development of irrigation resources, conservation of water and soil and improvement in herbal productivity.
· To promote eradication of alcoholism and drug abuse, substance abuse awareness on high risk of Aids, HIV+. Hepatitis B&A and its control, rural health program by herb & yoga.
· To promote research for cancer and provide research center for rural/tribal area in
. And provide hospital for rural/tribal area. India
· To erect, maintain, administer and endow a privet
and to provide related services and facilities. General Hospital
· To encourage and Develop Biological and pharms ecological standardizations of Indigenous Medicinal plants.
· To apply any profit accruing from the activities or work of the society to the furtherance of its charitable objects.
· To inter in to any contractual arrangements with any other entity for the purpose of carrying out the objects of the society.
· To arrange medical/food facilities in backward/tribal area of country.
· To promote cultural/Sports./Educational activity among the family of backward/tribal area of country.
· To promote cultural /Sports /educational activity among the family of backward/tribal/minority class through culture education center & book banks
· To construct building to arrange research, educational, cultural, residential accommodation facilities for its office/officials/members.
· Supportive work construction of dwelling units, school buildings, rural sanitations/ shelter home for old age people and homeless/helpless children and economically weaker section.
· To promote general awareness among families to improve life stile. Medical care and other social values for batter care of old aged citizen in
· To promote general interest of public in Yoga, pollution control and organizing plantation program at various area of the country.
· To undertake educational/tech. education /Sports promotion/rehabilitation programs/ operation of library particularly for SC/ST, backwards &minority class people.
· To promote/involved research activities like agriculture, Medical research in backward area.
· To develop better co-ordination, collaboration, joint participation, relations and understanding amongst various constituents of the rural sector for promoting welfare of the rural masses by providing shelter and employment.
· To assist and guide the member in obtaining financial and technical assistance for rural development program from the Government ,corporate sector, NRI’S financial and other specialized bilateral and multilateral regional and international institutions such as World Bank, UNDP, ADB etc.
· To undertake capacity and quality appraisals of the constituent member NGOs, carry out periodical reviews and help them, in capacity building and performance enhancement so that they may contribute their best to the development of rural
· To undertake integrated programmers for the enlistment and economic development of rural
and providing backward and forward linkages to the rural economy by allowing they access to the global technology, funds and market and for that purpose to set up commodity technology and rural stock exchanges. India
· To promote /provide higher Education like Medical, Agri, ,Engineering, Business management , professional education in rural/tribal/backwards area of students in India
· To provide help/prevention /diagnosis /suggestion for cancer, Aids/HIV, sickalcell, TB, & more diseases in tribal/backwards/rural /all area in
. &provide hospitality services & created medical seminar, educational seminar,& more seminar ,meeting in rural/tribal area in India India
· To fight against exploitation, injustice and corruption if found against any individual, class, community in the society.
· To educate the people for adoption of the good norms of a good citizenship and to inculcate into the people's mind, ideals of national unity.
· To work for uplifting the status of women in the society. To work against female circumcision and to fight against the victimization of girl /women by anybody in the society on female circumcision or any other related issues.
· To propagate the need for tree plantation / pollution control and environmental awareness.
· To help and generate training programme for self employment of women and educated unemployed people and to work for adult education.
· To create the means for providing medical assistance to the people suffering from diseases, especially for helpless people.
· To provide help under health & nutrition services for women and children.
· To establish library and reading rooms in needy communities.
· To create Training/education centre and health centre.
· To publish newspaper, magazine, journals and to reproduce works of arts, literature, science, crafts and other allied works/collections of works of arts for instruction and imparting useful knowledge.
· To provide help/shelter/facilities for old people, children and disabled persons for their welfare.
· To organise forums, seminars, camps etc for spreading good living habits, moral values, Ghanaian culture, and methods of developing self confidence etc and to create centres throughout the country for the above activities.
· Provide scholarship/Financial help to poor rural/village people for their overall development.
· To provide help to people suffering from Natural calamities such as flood, Earthquakes, motor accidents etc.
· To provide free legal advice to poor people.
· To create awareness among the people regarding AIDS etc.
· To educate people against taking drugs and Alcohol.
· To arrange land, building and other facilities for running school college institution/Library etc.
· To raise funds through collection, donation or subscription and other means and invest money or incur expenditure in such manner as shall promote the attainment of aims and objectives of WHERE NGO.
· To undertake any other work or assignment which may be for the general welfare of the people?
· To provide Education & residential Education & food in people of ST/SC/NT Student in Tribal/rural village allTo take all subsidiary measures required for the proper fulfillment of the above objects